Family Green Card Attorney


United States immigration law allows U.S. citizens or U.S permanent residents ("green card" holders) to petition for permanent residence for their husband, wife, brothers, sisters, parents, children (including adopted and step children), and unmarried or married adult sons or daughters.

Surowitz Immigration, P.C.’s knowledgeable and experienced immigration lawyers have a solid record of assisting individuals acquire successful family green card results. If you are an individual who feels they, or his or her foreign family member, may qualify for the family-based green card process, have questions about obtaining a marriage-based immigrant visa, or would like more information, contact us today.