AAO Appeal Attorney

Appeals of certain visa petitions for both temporary nonimmigrants as well as permanent immigrants must be filed with the Administrative Office of Appeals (AAO). The AAO is divided into various branches, each of which is responsible for reviewing specific motions and appeals issued by USCIS. Generally, a Notice of Appeal or Motion (Form I-290B) must be filed with the AAO appeal along with the appeal or motion itself in order to notify USCIS of the action being taken.

Surowitz Immigration, P.C.’s AAO appeal attorneys have a strong track record of obtaining successful appeal outcomes for our clients. If you have questions about AAO appeals and would like more information, contact us today.