Investor Visa Attorney


Those who wish to come to the United States to conduct substantial trade between their home country in the United States, or make substantial investments in the United States in a new or existing business, can apply for E visas. E-1 visas are for Treaty Traders and E-2 visas are for investors.

The U.S. investor visa attorneys at Surowitz Immigration, P.C. are highly experienced assisting individuals obtain investor visas to enter the United States from many different countries worldwide. If you have questions about obtaining an E-1 visa or would like more information, contact us today.