TN Visa Attorney

Citizens of Canada and Mexico may be eligible to apply for a temporary nonimmigrant employment visa based on the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) known as the TN visa for professional workers. A list published by NAFTA details the various NATFA-approved professions and their accompanying requirements necessary to obtain a TN visa.

Individuals must be coming to the U.S. to be employed in a prearranged full time or part-time job for a U.S. employer. A TN visa may be valid for up to three years with the possibility of extension. Spouses and unmarried children of TN visa holders are also generally permitted to accompany the principal TN employee.

Learn more about TN Visas - Canadian and Mexican NAFTA Visas on our TN Visa FAQs page.

Surowitz Immigration, P.C.’s knowledgeable and experienced TN visa attorneys have a solid record of assisting individuals acquire successful TN visa results. If you have questions about obtaining a TN visa or would like more information, contact us today.