EB-3 Green Card Attorney for Unskilled Workers

The EB-3 green card for “unskilled” or “other” workers is a permanent immigrant visa for individuals who will carry out unskilled labor and who have less than two years of job training or experience. A document from the Department of Labor known as a Labor Certification is required. The labor certification confirms that the immigrant will be performing work for which other workers in the U.S. were not available. A permanent, full-time job offer is also required. Wait times for an EB-3 visa for unskilled workers may vary based on an individual’s country of origin, but frequently there is a backlog for this visa of quite a few years.

Like all other Employment-based immigrant visa categories, those approved for EB-3 green cards are eligible to apply for legal permanent resident status as are their spouse and minor children.

Surowitz Immigration, P.C.’s EB-3 green card attorneys have an accomplished history of favorable results in obtaining EB-3 green cards for our clients. If you have questions about obtaining a green card for unskilled workers and would like more information, contact us today.