Petitions for Children Attorney

[node:title]Both U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents may petition for green cards (permanent lawful residence) for their children, including their biological children, step-children, and adopted children. Similarly, both may complete petition for children whom are adult unmarried sons and daughters, though only U.S. Citizens, and not Permanent Residents, can petition for married sons and daughters.

Surowitz Immigration, P.C.’s petition for children attorneys have an accomplished history of favorable results in obtaining family green cards for our clients If you have questions about petition for children or would like more information, contact us today.