P Visa Attorney

The P-1 visa is designated for athletes and entertainers who seek to temporarily enter the U.S. as part of a group or team for one or more events or performances.

P-1 Visas

Individuals applying for a P-1 visa must demonstrate international recognition in their area of expertise and must have a petition submitted on their behalf by a U.S. employer or agent.

P-2 Visas

P-2 visas are for artists and entertainers who will, individually or as part of a group, perform under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States and an organization in another country.

P-3 Visas

P-3 visas apply to artists and entertainers who perform under a program that is culturally unique.

P-4 Visas

P-4 visas are for the spouse and children of a P-1, P-2, or P-3 visa holder, who are accompanying them in the United States.

Learn more about the P visas in the P Visa FAQs section.

Surowitz Immigration, P.C.’s knowledgeable and experienced P visa attorneys have a solid record of assisting individuals acquire successful visa results. If you have questions about obtaining a P-1 visa, P-2 visa, or P-3 visa or would like more information, contact us today.