I-601 Hardship Waiver Appeal Attorney

If your Form I-601 Waiver of Inadmissibility has been denied by USCIS, you may be able to file a hardship waiver appeal with the Administrative Office of Appeals (AAO). Processing times for the hardship waiver appeal can be extremely lengthy. Other actions may also need to be taken depending on whether the inadmissible individual is inside or outside the U.S., notably because inadmissible individuals inside the U.S. may be subject to being placed in removal proceedings.

Surowitz Immigration, P.C.’s knowledgeable and experienced I-601 Hardship Waiver appeal attorneys have a solid record of assisting individuals acquire successful appeal results. If you have questions about obtaining a I-601 waiver appeal and would like more information, contact us today.