Visitor Visa Attorney

Those who wish to come to the United States for business or personal travel can apply for B visitor visas. B-1 visas are for business visitors and B-2 visas are for trips for which the purpose is personal or pleasure.

The experienced and knowledgeable visitor visa attorneys at Surowitz Immigration P.C. will ensure that you receive the counsel you need to assist you with all aspects of visitors visa policies and processes. Call any of our offices today to schedule a phone consultation or appointment.