H-2A Visa Attorney

The H-2A visa allows foreign workers entry to the U.S. to work in agriculture. The H-2A visa is not self-petitioned, so employers must apply on behalf of their employees. The employer can be a sole proprietor, a partnership, corporation or agricultural association. An agent may also apply on behalf of the employer. The approved H-2A workers' spouse and minor children are allowed to join them in the U.S. under the H-4 status. Dependents are not permitted to work, unless they personally qualify for a separate work visa.

Surowitz Immigration, P.C.’s H-2A visa attorneys have an accomplished history of favorable results in obtaining visas for our clients If you have questions about obtaining a H-2A agricultural visa or would like more information, contact us today.