- A degree or other academic certificate in the field related to the individual’s area of exceptional ability
- Letters from current or former employers evidencing at least 10 years of experience in the field
- A professional license or certification in the field
- Evidence that the individual has commanded a high salary based on his or her exceptional ability
- Membership to professional organizations or associations
- Recognition of achievements, awards, and significant contributions to the field by peers, government entities, and/or professional or business organizations
Surowitz Immigration, P.C.’s knowledgeable and experienced EB-2 green card attorneys have a solid record of assisting individuals acquire successful EB-2 green card results. If you have questions about obtaining a EB-2 green card, exceptional ability green card, or would like more information, contact us today.