EB-1 Green Card Attorney for Outstanding Professors and Researchers

The EB-1 Outstanding Researcher or Outstanding Professor category is reserved for those considered outstanding in their specific field and who have obtained international recognition. Only tenured/tenure track professors or permanent researchers may qualify under this category. Applicants must be internationally recognized as outstanding in a specific academic field, and have at least three years of related experience in teaching or research.

For more information about the EB-1 Outstanding Professor or Researcher visa visit our EB-1 Green Card FAQs section.

Surowitz Immigration, P.C.’s EB-1 green card attorneys have an accomplished history of favorable results in obtaining green cards for our clients. If you have questions about obtaining an outstanding professor and researcher green card or would like more information, contact us today.