K-3 Visa Attorney

The K-3 visa begins like the Alien Spouse Immigrant Visa process (filing Form I-130 at a USCIS Service Center in the U.S.) but ends up more like the K-1 Fiancé visa in terms of visa processing and timing. The K-3 visa process is therefore a hybrid process that permits U.S. citizens already married to foreign nationals to bring their spouses to the U.S. and complete permanent residence processing once there. This usually results in the foreign spouse being permitted to enter the U.S. appreciably sooner than with traditional Alien Spouse Immigrant Visa processing, whereby the foreign spouse enters the U.S. as a permanent resident.

Learn more about the K-3 Spouse visa in the K-3 Visa FAQs section.

Surowitz Immigration, P.C.’s K-3 visa attorneys have an accomplished history of favorable results in obtaining spouse visas for our clients. If you have questions about obtaining a K-3 I-129f Spouse visa or would like more information, contact us today.