Marriage-Based Adjustment of Status Attorney

U.S. citizens and permanent residents with a husband or wife from another country can often apply for their spouse’s “green card” based on marriage while within the United States. This process is called Marriage-Based Adjustment of Status. Our U.S. immigration lawyers have prepared the following general information about getting a green card in America for spouses of U.S. citizens, however, U.S. marriage immigration law is complex and it is a good idea to consult with an experienced immigration law firm or lawyer before filing an application with the government, or taking other actions.

For more information about marriage-based adjustment of status and marriage visas please visit our Marriage-Based Adjustment Status FAQs or our marriage-based citizenship page.

Surowitz Immigration, P.C.’s marriage-based adjustment of status attorneys have an accomplished history of favorable results in obtaining I-485 status adjustments for our clients. If you have questions about marriage-based adjustment of status or would like more information, contact us today.