Marriage Visa Attorney

U.S. Immigration law provides three different methods for U.S. citizens to bring significant others to the United States from abroad for purposes of living together as husband and wife. The marriage visa category includes the Alien Spouse Immigrant Visa, the K-1 Fiancée Visa, and the K-3 Visa for Spouse. If the spouse of a U.S. citizen is already within the U.S., the U.S. Citizen may be able to petition for their spouse and process towards permanent residence while in the U.S. This is called Adjustment of Status.

Because each of the different marriage visa processes described in this section can be subject to different timing, cost, and strategic considerations, you should speak with your immigration lawyer to determine the most appropriate and advantageous manner in which to proceed.

Learn more about marriage visas in our Marriage Visa & Green Card FAQs section.

Surowitz Immigration, P.C.’s marriage visa attorneys have a strong track record of obtaining successful marriage-based visa outcomes for our clients. If you have questions about obtaining an marriage visa or would like more information, contact us today.

Marriage Visa & Green Card FAQs